Restore is a mild and effective descaling powder for espresso machine boilers and thermo-blocks.
Features & Benefits:
– Being based on food grade acid, it is very safe to use.
– Restore has been assessed and registered by Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA) as an allowed input suitable for use in organic systems.
– Restore is the safest descaler available for use on aluminium.
– Each sachet makes up 1L of descaling solution diluted.
– Phosphate free
– GMO free
– Add contents of sachet to 1 litre of warm water, dissolve, and then pour into water tank.
– Remove filter holder and turn machine on.
– Place cup under brew spout and run out about 1 cup of the descaling solution. Run about ¼ cup out through the steam arm. (For superautomatic machines run all the solution through the steam wand and set on hot water not the steam setting).
– Allow to stand for 15 minutes, and then repeat the process. Repeat the entire process until all the solution is used up.
– Rinse thoroughly by flushing one tank of clean fresh water through the system exiting through the brew head and the steam wand.