Restore is a mild and effective descaling powder for espresso machine boilers and thermo-blocks.
Features & Benefits:
– Being based on food grade acid, it is very safe to use.
– Restore has been assessed and registered by Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA) as an allowed input suitable for use in organic systems.
– Restore is the safest descaler available for use on aluminium.
– Each sachet makes up 1L of descaling solution diluted.
– Phosphate free
– GMO free
– Add contents of sachet to 1 litre of warm water, dissolve, and then pour into water tank.
– Remove filter holder and turn machine on.
– Place cup under brew spout and run out about 1 cup of the descaling solution. Run about ¼ cup out through the steam arm. (For superautomatic machines run all the solution through the steam wand and set on hot water not the steam setting).
– Allow to stand for 15 minutes, and then repeat the process. Repeat the entire process until all the solution is used up.
– Rinse thoroughly by flushing one tank of clean fresh water through the system exiting through the brew head and the steam wand.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.